Friday, March 21, 2008

Reverend Wright: Some Context. I am so glad someone posted this on youtube and reminded me and some others about context. This is a full video of his speech, at least as far as 9/11 is concerned. As you can see, Rev. Wright is a far more complex man with a far more nuanced message than one might have gathered from what Fox News has shown. In fact, this has convinced me more than merely hearing what other people have said, how Fox distorts the news rather than present it. You can be sure that I will give very little credence to whatever subsequent stuff they show, at least not without some independent verifcation.

Meanwhile, watch this video in it's entirety. I'll admit, I'll have to try to find the context of the 2nd video of Rev Wright to see if it was also taken out of context. However, I doubt it was given what I saw.




No comments: