Singapore Journalism: Lim Swee Say and CPF cuts
CNA's article (By Ca-Mie De Souza, Channel NewsAsia Posted: 10 November 2008 2115 hrs) "CPF cuts not likely for now, says NTUC chief Lim Swee Say" just drives me up the wall.
I expected to find out:
1) How CPF cuts affect us or businesses.
2) What good alternatives are there to CPF cuts?
3) Why CPF cuts is considered an "easy way out"?
Instead, I'm treated to:
1) CPF cuts lower business costs. No brief explanation of the how.
2) "1001 ways" says Lim Swee Say.
3) It apparently just is. No comments.
4) A major off-tangent announcement on job re-training and re-employment (taking up more than half the article and unrelated to the title of the article).
Needless to say, I was disappointed.