Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Quick Update

It is quite clear from my lack of posts for such a long time that I had not really been doing anything with this blog. Unlike the sister blog on the Tanjong Pagar GRC where I had intended to follow the public political activities and decisions of each of the MPs at Tanjong Pagar, I do not intend to suspend this blog (The Tanjong Pagar blog will remain very much viewable, but I am probably not going to update it ever again).

Personal, followed by professional issues have led to my eventual inability to focus on anything, including the maintenance of this blog. I have begun to recognize and address my problems but am expected to continue to go through rough patches in the foreseeable future.

The blog will continue to contain my random thoughts about life and politics. I have not decided how it should evolve, but the posts will either be few and far in-between or more frequent but much shorter and written with less thought and depth as I can manage.

So for now, I wish all who visit my blog all the best in their lives while I try to rebuild mine and reinvent myself. Take care and so long for now!

No comments: